Deadline: 31 December 2017
Open to: any organisation from these countries
Grant: up to EUR 10,000
AmplifyChange is inviting applicants for its “Opportunity Grant” in order to support groups try out new ideas, implement their plans or make the most of circumstances where there may be a good chance to bring about some sort of positive change.
AmplifyChange supports and lead the engagement of young people and girls to shape, implement, monitor and ensure accountability for the new global goals.
- Gender-based violence, including sexual violence and female genital mutilation;
- Access to comprehensive reproductive health services for socially and economically marginalised and vulnerable people;
- Addressing the causes of unsafe abortion including criminalisation of abortion and lack of availability of and access to comprehensive abortion care services;
- Sexual health of young people and girls, including through comprehensive sexuality education and ending child, early and forced marriage;
- Challenging stigma, discrimination, attitudes and laws that undermine human rights, including on grounds of gender identity or sexual orientation, particularly LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex) individuals.
- Any organisation from these countries can apply for an Opportunity Grant;
- More established groups that want to try a new idea are also welcomed by AmplifyChange to apply, but it particularly encourage more established groups to help smaller groups apply.
Opportunity grants can be up to a maximum of EUR 10,000.
Interested applicants can submit their application forms online latest by 31 December 2017.
For more information please visit the official website.
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser une question
N'oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.