Deadline: 18 January 2017
Open to: graduates with a University degree or equivalent experience, with the experience of work for a non-profit or within a comparable policy environment with a focus on inclusion and the rights of refugees
Remuneration: 2.200 to 2.700 EUR, plus additional holiday pay, insurance, transport and meal allowance
ECRE in Brussels is offering a Policy Officer – Refugee Inclusion, Administrative Assistant – UNHCR Strategic Partnership position for 12-months starting in February 2017. The purpose of the position is to support the inclusion of refugees in European societies through influencing European policy and practice on inclusion and integration.
- Leading ECRE’s work on refugee inclusion;
- Influencing EU policy and practice;
- Monitoring and influencing EU funding for inclusion/integration;
- Support to inclusion of refugees in ECRE’s work;
- Supporting and mobilising ECRE membership;
- Contribution to ECRE’s overall work.
- Have a University degree or equivalent experience; additional training is an advantage;
Have minimum five years’ experience of work for a non-profit or within a comparable policy environment with a focus on inclusion and the rights of refugees;
- Be experienced in working for a network would be a strong advantage;
- Have organisational skills, be proactive, with a problem-solving approach; reliable and responsible; flexible and able to contribute to office life;
- Ability to work within a complex civil society alliance (open-minded, innovative ideas, patient, resilient, good negotiation skills and the ability to draft and promote compromises);
- Persons with a refugee background are strongly encouraged to apply for all positions at ECRE.
Fixed-term contract for 12 months from starting date with the possibility of renewal and eventual transition to a permanent contract (subject to satisfactory performance);
Salary range: EUR 2200 to 2700, plus additional holiday pay, insurance, transport and meal allowance.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying please send a copy of your CV (maximum two pages) and a cover letter explaining why you are qualified for the position and the date you are available to start work to Catherine Woollard (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 January 2017, stating “Policy Officer” in the subject heading.
See more information in the official call.
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser une question
N'oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.