Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: visual artists from Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Poland and Romania
Fellowship: a residency fee of EUR 1500 for the one month period, living/working space, travel costs and a stipend (EUR 100 per day each)
The European Investment Bank (EIB) Institute is pleased to announce the 2017 edition of its Artist’s Development Programme (ADP), looking for two visual artists (born after 1 January 1982) from Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Poland and Romania.
The ADP offers emerging European visual artists a month-long residency in Luxembourg, enabling them to develop their practice and create a new (body of) work(s), boosted by the mentorship of a high-profile established artist. In 2017, the recipients will each be mentored by acclaimed British artist Callum Innes.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Less than 35 years of age at the time of application;
- Nationality of Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Poland and Romania;
- Fluency in English.
- The EIB Institute will cover the artists’ travel costs to and from Luxembourg, including a stopover to visit Callum Innes in Edinburgh;
- The artists will receive a stipend (EUR 100 per day each) and will be provided with a living/working space;
- At the end of the residency, the participants will receive a success fee of EUR 1 500 each, provided they have produced an artwork. The duration of the residency in Luxembourg will be one month in June 2017.
How to apply?
- CV (in English);
Scanned copy of the passport, identity card of the applicant or other document evidencing legitimate residence in one of the eligible countries (in English);
A letter of motivation/intent specifying personal drive and expectations for the programme (maximum 600 words, in English);
Portfolio of visual documentation of several works best characterizing the art of the applicant (in PDF, four A4 pages maximum);
- Names and contacts of two professional referees;
A brief reference in the body of the email to how the applicant found out about the programme.
For more information please visit the official web page.
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser une question
N'oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.