Deadline: 15 February 2017
Open to: non-governmental or non-profit making organisations, associations and foundations, international organisations, regional organisations/initiatives, such as educational, training and R&D institutions or legal persons
Grant: total amount of 150.000 EUR
The Regional Cooperation Council Secretariat (RCC) is seeking proposals for the implementation of the actions under the SWP 2017 -2019 in the SEE region with financial assistance from the RCC Small Grants Instrument. This is a restricted Call for Proposals, two-tier process where in first instance applicants submit their Concept Notes accompanied with the Declaration and the registration related documentation for eligibility check reasons by 15 February 2016.
The Regional Cooperation Council promotes mutual cooperation and European and Euro-Atlantic integration of South East Europe in order to inspire development in the region to benefit its people.
- Non-governmental or non-profit making organisations;
- Associations and foundations;
- International organisations;
- Regional organisations/initiatives, such as educational, training and R&D institutions;
- A legal person;
- Established in a territory of the RCC board participant;
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
The Call for proposals will be in the total amount of 150.000 EUR. The duration of the project proposal under this Call for proposals is estimated up to 7 months.
How to apply?
Before applying please check the Guidelines for applicants.
1. For the submission of concept notes (by 15 February 2017):
2. For the submission of a full application form:
3. Contracting documents (for successful applicants)
The pre-selected applicants will be invited to submit a Full Application Form by 31 March 2017.
More information on the official website.
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser une question
N'oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.