Deadline: 16 January 2017
Open to: appllicants from EU Member States, Norway or Switzerland with at least 1 year of appropriate professional experience in social media monitoring
Remuneration: a basic salary of EUR 3353.84
The European Asylum Support Office, established to strengthen European Union Member States practical cooperation on asylum, enhances the implementation of the Common European Asylum System (CEAS) and supports Member States whose asylum and reception systems are under particular pressure.
The Communications Officer will be working in the Communications & Stakeholders Unit and will be responsible for the following tasks:
Researching the information landscape available to the respective language group (content and media);
Constantly monitoring and analysing the conversation on social media, web analytical tools and influences the conversation on social media;
Assisting the team leader in developing communications content that targets the particular population, in part through engaging with different stakeholders in the diaspora as well as refugee communities;
- Assisting EASO in developing COI information;
- Issuing regular reporting.
- Having obtained the diploma at least 1 year of appropriate professional experience in Social media monitoring;
- Relevant degree in Communications, Political Science, Law, European Studies, Arts, Social Sciences or similar;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in Arabic with its various dialects (Maghreb and Mashreq dialects) and/or Fluent in Pashto, Dari/Farsi, Urdu/Hindi proven by official certification;
- Experience with migration/refugee issues;
- Be nationals of one of the Member States of the European Union, Norway or Switzerland;
- Be entitled to their full rights as citizens;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on them by the laws on military service;
- Possess a thorough knowledge of one of the official EU languages and a satisfactory knowledge of another of these languages to the extent necessary for the performance of the duties pertaining to the post.
- He/she will be recruited for a period of 3 years which may be renewed;
- The pay for a Contract Agent FG IV (grade 13, step 1) consists of a basic salary of EUR 3353.84 weighted by the correction coefficient (for Malta currently 85.70%) supplemented with various allowances, including expatriation and family allowances;
- The place of employment is Valletta Harbour (Malta).
How to apply?
For applications to be valid, candidates shall:
- Use and duly complete the official application form provided on the EASO website;
- The application must be completed in English, and all parts must be completed in full;
- Send their application to by email to: email@example.com;
- The subject of the e-mail should include the reference of this vacancy, followed by the candidate’s surname.
More information in the official call.
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser une question
N'oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.